Saturday, October 25, 2014

Tag, I'm it!!

so my fabulous mermaid friend, Julie tagged me for a game of "firsts"....so here we go!!




My First Time Tag

1. Do you still talk to your first love? Nope. The past is the past for a reason, i hope he has found happiness. I'm enjoying living my life in the present. :-)

2. What was your first job? at age 16 working at a Taco Bell/ Pizza Hut.

3.What was your first car? 1998 Plymouth Breeze.

4. Who was the first person who texted you today? my mom

5. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? my husband... he was already up & i woke up wondering what he was up too. :)

6.Who was your first grade teacher? umm... Mrs DePalmer? But then she had a baby, and i think our next teacher was Mrs Allen.

7. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? I have no memory of it, but i was a baby flying from Louisiana to Virginia. The first one i remember, is a trip to Louisiana to visit family.. I think i was 10?

8. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk to him/her? i have a few close friends from high school... We chat from time to time. I made a close friend in Turkey, and i see us staying in touch.... Aside from my husband, i would say my first best friend is Julie. she's the truest friend I've ever had and i'm so thankful for her. I'm not always the best at keeping in touch, and add in a crazy military life and i get even worse, but she has continued to offer me her friendship. We geek out together, and anytime we chat its like no time has passed... I miss her dearly, and am counting the days until we see one another again!

9. Where was your first sleepover? i guess when i was little and stayed over at my Noni and Papa's house.

10. Who was the first person you talked to today? my husband

11. Who's wedding were you in for the first time? i'm pretty sure the only wedding i've ever been in has been my own!

12. What was the first thing you did this morning? grabbed more blankets!! it was FREEZING!!!

13. What was the first concert you ever went to? a James Taylor concert with my mom.. i think i was maybe 9 or 10?

14. First broken bone? i fractured my growth plate of my right ankle in first grade. It was during a game of tag... girls vs boys.

15. First piercing? My ears.. i had to have them re-pierced a couple times due to allergies.

16. First foreign Country? The Bahamas on my honeymoon! We took a little day cruiser from Ft Lauderdale by the Sea down to Freeport. Such a fun little experience!

17. First movie you remember seeing in the theaters? Hocus Pocus!! & it remains one of my favorites to this day. I remember my Noni took me & my cousin. He was absolutely terrified!!

18. When was your first detention? I have never had a detention (boring!! i know...).. however, in 8th grade, i was in private school & we had demerits. two demerits would equal one detention. On April Fools I convinced one of my teachers to write up a fake demerit so i could prank my mom. My teacher wrote that I had used obscene language during class. When i gave it to my mom, she asked me "what does obscene language mean?"... and since i had NO clue... i was totally busted! LOL

19. Who was your first roommate? never had one

 20. What was the first lesson you ever took? The piano at age 7. I continued lessons until age 17.

21. Who was the first wax related person you watched on you tube? Umm... Not a big you tube person...



~Ashley~

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading this!!! You are such a prankster! Your mom knew something fishy was afoot.

    I love Hocus Pocus! I seriously need to watch it soon. I even bought a wax tart named after it (and Beetlejuice love that one too!).

    Stay warm up there! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete